Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas #6-- Ron and Becca's House!

Love these two :)

Maybe my favorite picture ever. I braided her hair that day-- B was a senior in high school-- I love to see these two side by side. B's loved his "1.5" for a looooong time! :)

Ron surprised Becca with a puppy from her best friends litter at our Christmas together...





We had a wonderful dinner together... thanks for preparing it, Ron!



Ash took this one.. i love the Christmas lights in the background :)

This is Ron's all time trick (I remember him showing this to me when I was like, seven) I love Benson's face here.. like.. "wow, this man's amazing.. he can pull his thumb off!" :)



Ron with his cool Guy Harvey shirt

Thanks for getting us all together, Ron, we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Merry says Benson looks cute. She does miss his bald head, though.

    Congrats on the promotion. How is the house sale going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, merry! We miss the bald head, too!-- Its amazing to look back at the Easter pics and see how he was such a cue-ball head and now he looks like he has a head FULL!
    We miss you guys!

    Thanks for your congrats-- We've got buyer #3 walking through it today at 1:00-- just praying for the Lord's Will--

    Saw your new home on Facebook-- it's beautiful! Hope the move-in goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete