Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas #3-- GG's House

We have this tradition of going to my mom's house late late LATE Christmas eve night and opening presents- These pics were taken between 11:00p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
Hence the delirium and sleepy eyes.
Our two year old did not perform well the morning after these festivities. Apparently, small children need sleep- I do believe we will be altering traditions next year :)
Christmas pile up!

And the fall :) Benjamin is the brother these girls never had :) I love it :)

Benson, Quite thankful that the Lord made Aunts. And Chocolate.

The wonders of Christmas...

Aunt Becca. Filled with Holiday Cheer.

I'm so thankful for my sisters!


"Benson, How much do you love GG?" "THHHiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Much!"

GG and Donny with our little elf eared punkin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment