Monday, February 15, 2010

Someone said it was snowing...

"Mama says we have to get dressed warmly to go outside..."

"Is there really snow?"

"Look! I see it! There IS snow!"

"This isn't like any bib I've ever seen before, mama!"

"And these are some reallllly long gloves..."

"I think snow makes my mama crazy. Do you see what I'm wearing?! I mean, c'mon..."

"Cant..... Get... the boots... on...."

"I give up."

"Too many pairs of socks.... I'm tellin' ya-- the woman is mad!"

"Puuuush!"

"Ok, I'm back up and at em'. Give it your best shot, snow-- I'm not gonna be cold!"

"This better be worth it..."

3 comments:

  1. Well?? Did Benson EVER go outside? Could he walk? Or did he just stare? The snow was probably gone by the time you finished dressing him and taking pictures.
    Great story.
    Rachel C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel.. you'll have to check back tomorrow to see if he made it out the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Can't wait to see what he thought of the snow. When I told Josiah it was snowing he ran to the door and said, "No Mommy, it is raining"!

    ReplyDelete