Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Golf Round of the Season

Benson got to break out his new clubs last week.  Daddy took him out to the Hartsville Country Club to "play" a round. 
Benson told Benjamin, while they were there...

"Daddy, when I grow up, I'm gonna be a golfer and win a BIG trophy!!"

I think I'd enjoy being a golfer mom :)  Seems to me it would lend itself to fewer bloody collisions than some of the other sports.  I rank my preference of sports for my kids in order of decreasing incidence of accidents. 
I'm his mama...  I don't like to see him bleed.

golfer with daddy

Prolly still a lil' small for these clubs, but that didn't slow him down one bit!

cutie with the clubs

It's amazing how fast this:

smiley

Turns to this:

tha goof

Silly goof!
I love you too, sweet golfer boy!

ily

No comments:

Post a Comment