Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jumpy

I realize that, in these pictures, Benson is wearing summer clothes and he's got beads of sweat rolling down his face.  There's a good reason.  They were taken in August, and in case yall forgot, it's hot in August.  But so I WON'T forget this little moment,  I'm blogging about it in October.  It's my blog and I can blog when I want to.  :)  Yall don't mind, do ya?! 


Jiminy Cricket!  I found a Grasshopper.  I shall call him Jumpy. 
grasshopper
And he shall be mine.  And he shall be my Jumpy. 

peekaboo grasshopper

Come on, Jumpy come on, little Jumpy.
alright now

Jumpin' Jahoesaphat! My little Jumpy can move!

got him

I GOT him! 

ahhhh

I love my little jumpy. 

crawling around

And I love my little bug-lovin' boy! 

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite posts yet... it's great and important to capture all the big events, but i especially love how you've captured a "normal" moment in such a sweet way with this one. keep blogging!!
    :) steph caldwell

    ReplyDelete