Monday, May 3, 2010

10:00 on Saturday Night I get a "Pix Message"...



I just about fell over!

White Knoll played Hartsville at WK in baseball and my uncle Rick spotted him first...
he went and told my aunt Missy , and she, of course, totally thought he was pulling her leg...
until she saw it with her own eyes!

Wild Man was in Lexington!!

And if there was any question as to who he actually is,
he had "Wild Man" with the picture of him holding his guns on his shirt for clarification...
and on the back?

You guessed it...

"People know not to mess with me!"

He sells the shirts for $20 in his store and according to him, "people come from all over to buy 'em"

In case you missed the post explaining how we know this man...
click here

Unbelievable! Only Aunt Missy...

**one side note-- when I was putting this picture on my computer, Benson saw it and goes... "hey!! It's Me-Miss! And Uncle Rick!!" and I said and who is that? (pointing to Wild Man) and he said, "Hunner!!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment