Friday, April 30, 2010

Aunt Snap

"Snappy Aunt"
"Aunt Snappy"
"Snaptastic Auntabulous"

I'm thinkin' they'll probably change my name to one of these before too long.
Or maybe they will just think the camera is a permanent fixture on my face.

"Some people wear glasses, Aunt Snap wears a Nikon."

"We don't really know what she looks like without it.
But we love her anyway."
(I hope they add in the last part)

Second installment.. as promised...

prepare yourself for snaptastic's rendition of Beethoven's 5th...

A- DAH DAH DAH DooooooRrrr-- able.



















help susie decide which of these snaps belongs on a canvas in her home...
give your fave a shout out below:)

3 comments:

  1. I love that last one. But they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! What precious little girls!
    I love them all but I like the 3rd and 5th of the girls seperate and then the last one of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart just melted...I might hire you. For REAL. Pics 1, 3, 5, and last (didn't catch the number) are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete