Thursday, March 25, 2010

Runs are fun!

One of the neat little blessings the Lord has given us in our move to Hartsville, is a precious rental home in an awesome location. It's right off of the main walking path in town. People bring their bikes, dogs, strollers, and other things (see below) to walk/run/ride on this loop that is 2.8 miles long (if my calculations are correct).

It's perfect for jogging and we've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather to go out on it daily. This morning, I decided to take a picture of Benson in his jogging get-up before we started..

He was greatly confused as to why I would do such a thing...



Although, I'm sure you can clearly see why I wanted to capture such an occasion...
He insists on wearing his fireman boots when we run. He's worn them every day this week. A kick. A kick, I tell you.


He also drinks his "secret ingredient smoothie" while we run... and tries really hard to figure out what the secret ingredient is.... maybe I'll tell you one day, but my lips are sealed when it comes to telling him... although I guess you could just bypass the suspense and click the link I just gave you....



This is certainly something new...
we didn't see any of these when we used to run on the dam in Lexington!






1 comment:

  1. YAY secret-ingredient smoothies! :0) We love them still! (And now they know what's in them...they caught me stuffing the spinach into the blender one day.)

    ReplyDelete