Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh Snappy Day {{ Favorite Snap }}


Kell's hosting another "Oh Snappy Day" blog to feature people's favorite photos as of late. 
I'm going with this one:
boots

It pretty much sums up the last eight weeks of our life.  Them being cute, me taking pics from the bed trying to capture the cuteness.  It's the circle of life.  {Name that movie!}

If you look closely, you will see the hot pink post-it note my sweet hubby is carrying with an enormously long grocery list written on it.  He's been so great at taking care of me and our household, and he's done so with such a servant's heart and a sweet spirit.  He makes the everyday chores fun and does them with such an incredible attitude. 

It's so cute to watch Benson try to be just like him.  They are such pals.  :)  I love them in their little matching outfits. I love the boots.  I love the smiles and the memory of how much fun they were having getting all dressed up to go to walmart of all places.  Turns out not where but who you're with that really matters... {Name that band!} I can be anywhere with these two and just watching them together brings me such joy.  There's nothing better than being a wife to this man and a mama to this boy!  I am blessed!  And this picture reminds me so much of it!  So there's my Oh Snappy Day! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment