Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're in Texas!!!

We were able to re-schedule our trip to Texas in order to leave before Benson turns two (Monday!! June 8! Tomorrow!) so that we didn't have to buy him a ticket-- he could just sit in my lap! I figured since we'd probably be snapping a few (hundred) pics, I'd blog little by little instead of waiting until we come home.
Here's some pics of our trip TO texas- I don't have any of Carrie, Daniel or baby Alli yet because we got in late-- but those will come- No worries!
This is Benson trying out his headphones for the flight...
Goodbye hugs for daddy
Goodbye kisses for daddy...

Just some sweet kisses for mama...

Getting ready to board!
Watching for planes...


That's our plane!

This was our set-up... Benjamin won an ipod nano at work, so I figured out how to upload some of Benson favorite dvd's and got him some noise cancelling headphones and this totally entertained him for the first two hours of the flight! Technology is a wonderful thing!!
Rigged...

And here's just one of me and baby Alli snuggling this morning...she is just the SWEETEST lil thing! She melts my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment