Friday, July 8, 2011

Thomas' First bath

It took forever for the whole little stub of Thomas' raisin to fall off, so it wasn't until he was three weeks old that he got his first real bath at home...

scrubby

He's a fan of bathtime :)

hair

It seems like just yesterday we were giving someone ELSE their first bath....

benson bw

My how time flies...

happy brother

SUCH a big helper!  :)

brother scrubbin


benson scrubbing

Benson is one PROUD big brother!

big brother smiles

I love a freshly bathed baby!  Nothin' like it! :)

burrito

2 comments:

  1. I totally think I should get credit for the usage of "raisin" since I coined it and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, world, Kell coined the term *raisin* and i do think it's genius!! :) You should trademark it, kell! :)

    ReplyDelete