Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some things I don't want to forget...

I don't want to forget the way his little three week old hair swoops to the side and how tiny his little hips are...

full length

I don't want to forget these little wrinkles and the way it smells when I cuddle him right there...

wrinkles

I don't want to forget these tiny footsies and how little those toes are...

toes

I don't want to forget the downy sweetness that covers his little backside...

fuzzy monkey

I don't want to forget those sweet eyes, taking in all the world for the first time...

looking back

And the way that the back of his hands dimple with new baby freshness...

sweet baby

And the way he can wrinkle that forehead and contort those eyebrows!

those eyebrows

Or that sweet little pug nose profile....

profile

Or those little lips that I get to kiss and kiss and kiss....

ooo

I don't want to forget these precious, sweet little moments I've been given with my precious, sweet baby Thomas...

falling reflex

3 comments:

  1. Can across you blog, precious children. Couldn't help but notice do you cloth diaper and if so what kind do you recommend/ like the best?
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alice! Thanks for stopping by!!
    Here's a link to a post I wrote on the blog a while back:
    http://bensonryan.blogspot.com/2007/09/cloth-diapers-are-you-kidding-me.html

    I love it. This go round, I'm a lot less hardcore about it. I use disposables when we're out and about and when we travel. But the cloth is great for when we're home. I find it fun :)

    hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet post!!!! What beautiful pics of your boy!

    ReplyDelete