Saturday, July 2, 2011

In all the world my nest is best!

The Best Nest (Beginner Books(R)) 
The only thing I don't love is the part where the girl bird says she "hates" it... we replace it with "i really don't like it!"  ;)  It's the little things... :)

One of the lines in the book says,
I love my house, I love my nest, in all the world my nest is best!

Benson loves to make a "nest" out of all the million pillows on our bed. 
And he's excited to have a new little hatchling to share his nest with...

the nest

I love my "lil chickens!" :)

snuggly in the nest

2 comments:

  1. so precious!! love the pics of your two little chicks! and we do the same thing with some of our books too. I do not understand why some authors feel the need to use inappropriate words in children's book! It is so frustrating. Glad to know we are not alone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute! i love how snuggly Benson still is! hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete