Saturday, September 20, 2008

Go T-Wolves!

My cousin Hunter is a senior on the White Knoll football team this year. We went to watch him play last night. Hunter did good, but his team didn't do so hot. However, Benson really enjoyed getting to see his great aunts! I've also included a few shots from IHOP with Nana and Papa!

I can't believe we've gotten to the point where Benson can walk across a parking lot, holding our hand instead of us holding him. He's growing up too fast!!

Benson loves his great Aunt Sherri!

Gooooo Hunter! Benson loves his great Aunt Missy!

Worn out!

We love IHOP! I'm looking forward to the day I can let Benson taste the yummy pancakes!

What a monkey!

This one's kinda long, but Nana let Benson stir her coffee and he thought he was BIG stuff! I think his little raised-eyebrows-teeth-gritted-"I'm-so-intense" look is hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment