Monday, October 5, 2009

Mr. Beetle and Mr. Cricket


Hannah and Uncle T came with us to the Lexington game. The children had the time of their lives--- I'm not sure they even knew there was a football game going on. They were too busy with their "friends." Mr. Beetle and Mr. Cricket.

Hannah discovered the tiniest little beetle I've ever seen during the second quarter. She played with him all through the game--



she even held onto him until she got in her car seat-- but he got lost somewhere between the parking lot and our driveway... quite sad

And then the BIGGEST most HUGE cricket I've ever seen hopped onto Nana's arm during the game. This provided much entertainment as well!

I love the faces in this pic. This cricket was quite entertaining!




"My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD.
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever."
Psalm 145:21


1 comment: