Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Zoo

Will spent the Day with Grandmama on Monday, so the four of us went to the zoo and had a BALL!
I love the zoo. I've always loved the zoo, but now, to watch Benson discover all of God's creatures and how amazing they are-- it's so much fun!
You can see all of the great pics here
Here are (quite) a few of my favorites...
The elephants...




The Gorillas...

Benson was more fascinated with the bolts than he was the Gorillas...

The Giraffes...

This is probably my favorite part... and Benson's too... I can't believe we got to feed real, live giraffes!


Look at his tongue!!



I think he's got the cutest, humblest face...

The farm... Petting the real cow...

Milking the pretend cow was so much fun!...



The Lorakeets.. Again... how cool is this that they will come and sit right on your arm! One landed on Benson's head at one point and he didn't like that very much.. But one of his favorite words right now is "burrrd" so it was perfect timing for this experience...



The carousel...


As soon as we got in the car, the were both OUT... how cute are they here with the little Giraffe's Grandmama got them as a sercy...

No comments:

Post a Comment