Monday, November 24, 2008

Counter Talks...

We don't make a habit of letting Benson stand in chairs...
There is, however, this one chair that he's allowed to stand in... It's the one on the other side of the counter where the sink is...
When I'm washing dishes, he'll stand in the chair, peek over the counter and we "talk."
For those of you who know how much I ABHOR washing dishes... you will understand that this really helps the time pass quickly while doing a very un-fun chore.
Well, lately, my silly boy has developed this new "thing" he does while we're "talking" over the counter... We'll be chatting and then all of the sudden he'll disappear.. and then re-appear.. which he thinks is hilarious.. and I find adorable... I was able to capture it here on video... oh yeah.. the word he is saying at the end.. for those of you who don't speak Benson-ese is "water..."

No comments:

Post a Comment