Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Speaking of snow...

I never posted these pics from the day after Christmas snow.

It was dreamy :)

So dreamy, that I'll take a couple of days to post all of the pics :) 

But here's today's :)

I love every single thing about this sweet little profile :) 

benson snowy profile vintage

And his coy little smile as he's holding the snowball...

fam pic with snowman 5x7 vintage

Snow in love.
:) 

my love vintage

 There's just something awe inspiring about snow...

Makes me wanna sing "Whiter Than Snow" :) Which is even more awe inspiring :)


"Lord Jesus, I long to be perfectly whole;
I want Thee forever to live in my soul.
Break down every idol, cast out every foe;
Now wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Whiter than snow, yes, whiter than snow.
Now wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

No comments:

Post a Comment