Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Sugar Snap

The leaves had started falling last time we went to Greenville, so we snapped some shots of the little sugars outside.

Benson thought that this baby Tulip Poplar tree growing out of a railroad tie in Kell's yard was THE.COOLEST.THING.EVER.  He couldn't believe that this tiny tree could grow into the one that was standing beside the side walk, wayyyy too tall for him to even see the top.

Wanna know how to tell a Tulip Poplar when you see one?    See the little leaf on the left? If you turn your head to the side, What does it look like?
uh huh.. a TULIP!
Ha!  I was paying attention in Botany lab :) 

benson with the lil tree

benson and the bopper

sugar

The picture below reminds me of the first time Benjamin ever kissed me.
He was a senior and I was a Junior and we had gone to the park after school.  We walked down by the stream and sat on a swing and were watching the water babble along.  He took my chin in his hand and turned my face toward his and kissed me sweetly on the lips.
What a lovely memory :) 

This is not these two's first kiss.

kiss kiss

the bopper

benson

toes

These sweet babies are such a blessing to their mamas!! :)  
And they give our cameras quite a workout! :)

1 comment: