Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Again Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Eight Different Beds
Vienna to Florida
In Twenty Six Days


I love haiku's :)
There's something about the challenge of having to cram a bunch of thoughts into 5, 7, and 5 syllable lines that appeals to me... But of course I'm too wordy to just leave it at that! :)

Statistically, June and July have the least number of blog posts of any of the other months, but this has got to be a record! From what I can see on everybody else's blogs- summer's just a hard time to keep up- and then there's the inevitable calm after the storm where you just sit and think,
"WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN?!"
If someone has an answer to that question, please do share!

I was talking with a girl who does creative memories while we were in florida. She says that they recommend starting with the current events and going backwards. So, even though it goes against my natural love of order and chronology, I am going to give it a shot. We'll see how it goes. Here's to hoping not to cause a bunch of cyber-whiplash in the upcoming "now" and "then" posts!

Join me, if you will, in perusing our summer scrapbook :)
We'll be crackin' open the album tomorrow morning!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. To market, to market to buy a fat pig.
    Home again, home again, jiggity jig.
    My grandma used to say this when I was little. It brought back good memories when I say yours.

    ReplyDelete