Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 2008

I apologize that the Easter pictures are so late in coming... I was waiting to collect pictures from all of the people who took them (aunts and great aunts) so that I could pick the cutest of the cute to post on the blog. Needless to say, there are many more to view, (you can click on the Nine Months and Easter 2008 tab on the sidebar to see all million of them) but here are my favorites:


Look at those chunky little legs. As his daddy would say, "I could just eat him like corn on the cob!"


Sweet boy


Mr. Easter himself


Benson fell asleep after church


The grandparents and grandchildren



Quack Quack Quack (for some reason, he looks like a duck to me here :) )


Family pic


A very unhappy Benson with very happy great grandparents


Toothy grin







Peaches LOVES when she gets to see her Nana, can't you tell?


Benjamin said that Benson's hat looked like a jewish yamika from far away and a German soldier hat from WWII from up close


The Hunter side


Papa and Nana with the grandson and the grand-dog



Benson loves his Aunt Ash


In his Easter afternoon outfit


Hunting for eggs


Swingin with Papa

I just wanna take a nap!


Benson's egg


The grandkids


Hannah, Will and Benson


We stopped by to see Granddaddy and Grandmama


AHHhhhhh


Hannah with her adorable self swinging somewhat regularly here


Hannah showing a little more of her creative side here


Hannah, future cheerleading flyer


Swinging like a big boy


Goin' for a ride with the crew

We stopped on the way home from pageland to change Benson's diaper. I went into the gas station to go to the restroom and came out to see this! My boys are so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment