Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boys of Summer

I love this memory.  This is one of those times in life that I wish I could replay over and over again...
There wasn't anything particularly special about this day other than the fact that it was hot.  Benjamin came home from work and put out the slip-n-slide and I'm not sure which of my boys had more fun! 

Benson had a little trouble getting the momentum going to make it to the end of the slide.  He would run and hop on the end of the slide and get stuck and frustrated.   But, daddy to the rescue!

Benjamin would get a running start and CHUNK our son down the slip-n-slide.  This is another one of those times where I'm thankful that I'm confident in my husbands athletic ability.

the windup


throwin him


splash


down to the end

Then, daddy showed him how it was done...

profile


daddy

I love how much these two love to be with each other!

tackled


at the end


sweet


lickety


tired

Sweet, Sweet Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment