Friday, August 22, 2008

TALKING!!!

This post is not for those of you who voted for the "Pictures Only" preference in our recent blog poll...
This one is for the Grandparents, Great Grandparents, relatives and friends who might as well be relatives because they check the blog every day hoping for new updates :)
This one is all videos..
I just couldn't help it :)
Benson is talking! He just started yesterday! He has said a word here or there in the past few months, but yesterday it's like something just "clicked" and he's trying to repeat anything and everything we say! He said "belly button" today! Multiples times! And I have witnesses! But I couldn't catch that one on video. I did, however, chase him around with the camera this morning trying to catalog as many words as I could on video. The following post is the result... :)

Dada. Dadadadada


Mama. Mama.


There it is!


Thank you.


Uh-Oh...


All done. Ok- This one is a bit of a stretch, but he does the sign with it, so I'm saying it counts :)


In addition to the words you just heard with your own ears, Benson can also say:
Dog
Yuck
Hot
Baby
Night-Night
Yessss (he does this one with a fist-pump)
Bye Bye
Ball
Papa
Hey
Hello
Belly Button

This is SO MUCH FUN! Every time I think it can't get any better, it DOES! I am falling more and more in love with this sweet little boy every day! He is SUCH a precious GIFT!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! He is pronouncing really well for his age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benson,
    I am very proud of you!! I can't wait to hear more of your new words!!! This really is the most fun age ever!

    ReplyDelete