Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my little GIRL is growing up...

I always felt like Becca was my little girl. I was ten when she was born and I felt like she was all mine. I would to fix her hair in braids and doll her up in cute little outfits. I really thought she was the most precious little girl in the whole world! She had her first day of high school today, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to take a walk down memory lane... I love you Bec!

Aunt B with little B on her first day of high school


Sweet girl


She could make the silliest faces and it always made me laugh!


Too cute!

This has always been one of my favorite pictures... Benjamin has always referred to Becca as "1.5" (I'm his number ONE, but she comes in close at 1.5! :) He's the big brother she never had!)

No comments:

Post a Comment