Friday, June 27, 2008

Has somebody abducted Benson's mommy?

Nope, that's her, she's just got straight hair! It's just temporary and just something different, but I decided to straighten my hair for a couple of days. I think Benson's still a little confused by it... :)

We went to the zoo with Kelli and the twins. Benson LOVED watching the gorillas. He was fascinated by them! They got really close to us which he thought was WAY cool... I think it looks like the gorilla is kissing Benson in the picture :)


Check out the kids hair standing behind the stroller.... Benson better not get any ideas....


The twins like the gorilla too.

More sister/aunt/grannie time! I love SUMMER!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my "twins" on your blog! I keep giving Kelli a hard time for not having them on her boutique site. Bonus points to Jessica! :)
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at these pictures. You look amazing and Benson is too cute. I miss you!!!

    Heather Nichols Burton

    ReplyDelete