Friday, December 14, 2007

Already six months old!


Wheeeee! I love spending time with my Grannie!


I attempted to move Benson from the infant carrier to the front of the buggy for the first time yesterday when I went to target. He looks like he is so strapped in he could jump out of an airplane and his buggy cover would suffice as his parachute! Since he still can't sit up very well, this lasted all of about five minutes. After that, I layed him down in the spot where he is sitting in this pic and he fell sound asleep! Everyone in target kept walking by and peeking over to see whether of not the arm that was hanging out of the foot hole belonged to a real baby! I should have taken a picture! :(


Kelli came over to play Nerts! Benson loved watching us thrown the cards around!

We stopped by to see Benjamin's Granny, who lives here in town, today. Benson just loves her!

No comments:

Post a Comment